Hi everyone! How do you start your morning each day? I don't know about you, but I just don't feel right if I don't start mine with a cup of New England's Best! In fact, I am in the middle of changing my blog design over to more of a coffee theme because I feel it would suite me more! There's nothing like sitting down, sippin on my first cup and checking my sites! Won't you join me?
Here are my Top Ten Favorite Coffee Quotes!
1. Coffee, like life... One sip at a time.
2. Coffee can't cure everything, but it can cure the mornings!
3. Just give me my caffeine and nobody gets hurt!
4. I don't have a problem with caffeine, I have a problem without caffeine.
5. A cup of coffee shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent.
6. Nothing like that 12th cup of coffee in the morning to get my started.
7. Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee.
8. Behind every successful woman is a substantial amount of coffee.
9. Coffee is not a beverage... It's a moment of pleasure.
10. Deja Brew: The feeling that you've had this coffee before.
Thanks for stoppin by,
- which quote is your favorite?
This post is also linked up with Oh,Amanda!