I wish I could say I'm doing better on this challenge than I am, but I'm not. I will say that I've made quite a few big changes to my diet since reading this over though. I've been skipping around because some of these are very hard to achieve and cost money to buy organic.
- I've been doing good with not eating after 7 except for last night when I absolutely had to have an apple with 2 tbs of organic crunchy peanut butter. I'm a little disappointed in myself that I couldn't stick with it but my choice of an apple is way better than what i used to grab.
- I absolutely can not manage 5-6 small meals a day. I'm just not that hungry and with the added rule of 6 bottles of water a day, it feels like I'm stuffing my face all day long. I can manage about 4-5 bottles a day and I'm fine with that. It's 10 times better than my water intake before. As far as the meals, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about that yet. I've definitely been trying to stick with a protein and a carb whenever I get "cravings". I've been doing a lot of apples and peanut butter, and dried cranberries. I'd like to start boiling eggs as well.
- I'm really great at sticking with appropriate proportions, but haven't mastered eating within an hour of waking up.
- I've also managed to cut down my sugar intake by weaning myself off little by little. I am very proud to announce that I don't take any sugar in my coffee, (next to get rid of is creamer) and I also haven't been adding any sugars to anything. It was a shock to my taste buds at first, but I'm getting used to it. I just keep telling myself that food isn't meant to taste good, it's meant to provide nutrients and other things your body needs to function.
- I'm doing great with the exercising. I meet the ladies after work Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday for a workout and have purchased a kettle ball for me to keep it up at home on the weekends. I have been consistent a week and no longer feel excessive amounts of pain. I feel stronger and I have also noticed I can do each exercise longer and longer each time! It has also improved my back.
I hope every one has a great Monday!